Sunday 10 November 2013

first muïetic performance in the U.S.

November 2 2013: 
performance of "Life's a..." in Cambridge, MA

feedback of some members of the audience:

"Your performance has stayed with me since, and I have relayed the experience in all its complexities and splendor to so many! What an absolute pleasure it was to attend such a performance. I cannot believe how the music and verse resonated inside of me and how special it was to be in the same room with you as you performed. I am in no way a musical scholar as many who attended but I know what I like and could go on and on but I just wanted to say I loved your performance.
Thank you for a fantastic evening!!" (K. B.)

---

"So glad you were able to introduce Muiesis to the U.S. audience.
I was very touched by your playing, there is so much emotion and passion there. You have opened my eyes and ears with your approach to music and playing. Thank you for sharing your gift!" (K. O.)